Thursday, February 20, 2014

You finish one, you start one:

So maybe I've taken those terms alittle lightly.... I sorta maybe have a whole lot started and need finish them before I start more. I thought I'd share atleast a couple of the pieces with you. 

This is the start and very behind piece of Mary sampler 2 by plum street sampler. I've completely changed the colors around at least so far that is. However lovin the look already. 

Then there is Doodle Doo by Angel stitchin. I started this piece for a friend and recently had some huge life changes happen and I'm not sure what I am going to do with him when he is finished. So he's kind of been stashed away waiting for a rainy day.

Then there is this Beauty which I will have finished this year and hopefully framed; Cape Cod's Girls by The Primitive Needle. Another chart that I have changed the colors for completely and I am hoping for the best. 

 Spot of Spring by the Drawn Thread is one I stitched for an exchange a couple years back and fell in love with it!! So I hope to stitch it again for my own collection. This is just the start of it and its got some specialty stitches the my Aunt miss Debby will have to teaches me how to do. :)

Now for the things I've been working on the last week to two weeks: being in school and having a 2 almost 3 year old eats into my time. 
The Brown Dog by Bent Creek. This is one I had stashed away so I pulled it out and started to stitch away on. Oh and look another pair of scissors and a fob. Kinda sorta forgot about this one. 

This is Halloween Trio by Lilybet. I started working on this one Monday as when I was pulling my stash out looking for a chart.  And then.....
Bam!!!!! There's almost a WHOLE pumpkin there. This is a huge progress for me!!! I really am enjoying stitching these. Just like a good book having a hard time putting it down. 

Now these are just a couple things that I am currently working on. And I am hoping to finish in the near future. There are several others. Lets just see how far I can get. 

No comments: