Monday, February 17, 2014

This is what happens....

Everyone has heard Im a little scissor crazy so I thought I would share my madness with you. 


First up is my hobby lobby scissors these are my take with me scissors. The green pair was my exchange from the tiara retreat. 



Then my Italian scissors, these are my fav. Love love love these guys. Once I finish my other stick pin girl I will buy another pair so they match.

Then there is my storks. I plan on in time owning one in every color unfortunately that taking me some time to complete. 

Now for my black kelmscott scissors.

Breast cancer scissors
My little snippet scissors
Mermaid scissors
Lizzie and Kate fobs!!!! I own them all only one finished though. 
My other favorite pair. They get special treatment too.
Then last but not least my heart scissors with its newest addition. 

Keep stitching those Xs!!!!!

No comments: