Friday, February 14, 2014

Secret stitcher!

Today was like any other Friday. I woke up to a beautiful princess Abbz and a snoring bulldog. Both which made my day so amazing.


But on this day I also received my first package from my secret stitcher. So I wanted to share this with you. 

Now that little red box in the middle had the sweetest little gift ever!
A new pair of scissors to add to my collection! And the fob which is oh so gorgeous. beautiful little xs. Which this was more than fitting and perfect for me. 
 Oh and lookie at this chart! I can't wait to start this!!!! 
Finally the sweets!!! Oh I will be a happy sugar fasted stitcher!!!!!

What can I say this gift was perfect and made me smile ear to ear!!! I'm can't wait to thank my secret stitcher face to face! But I have a whole year before that!!! If my secret stitcher is keeping up with my blog. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Keep crossing those Xs. Happy Valentines Day!!!!

1 comment:

stitchinpeanut said...

Wow... What an awesome secret pal!!!!! You LOVE scissors! How fun! Enjoy!