Monday, January 6, 2014

Just a small update

So here in NKY we was informed we was going to receive either 3-6 in. Of snow or we was going to receive 8-12in. Of snow... Which of course we received a small dusting. However tonight at 12 pm my phone states its a -8 degrees outside so now no white fluffiness just pure cold.

However on a plus side of things.... College was closed tomorrow there for I get all the time in the world to work on my first online class. Med term: so this lovely  uninviting book below is my night.
School what a joy.

On the plus side of things.... I have been able to work on my workbasket mermaid:
And here another amazing photo:
Almost there at least....

The last thing I want to share is my moms ornaments she made for me and abbz.... Now we receive one every year.... Which is so special to me and one day they will be special to Abigail. Well they are pretty special to her even tho she don't understand fully what they are. Thanks mom!!!!
Mine is pink and Abigail stole the purple. I let her pick first. 

No comments: