Monday, February 15, 2010

UPDATING

Above is me and aj. We celebrated Vatlentines day early due to the fact i had to work Valentines day and it was going to be better day for his family. Lots of fun that day was. same old problems with his rents but I just dont think they want to like me nor give me the chance. So ive kinda given up on that old boat.
We had a stitch day and sheepies where there. Those are my three sheepies. Moms and miss debbies where being mean and didnt want to play.

FINISHED!!!! FINALLY!!!!


Val entines day gift from AJ. I love him. Such a cuties gift for me. Chocolate, flowers and a stuffed bear. What more coulld i ask for? well besidess stitch stuff. LOVE IT.
And finially the most awesum christmas gift my fender Stratocaster. Mommy and Daddy got me. It was amaaazing. love it to death.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Just found your blog - Meghan, thank you for the lovely ornament! it is so perfect!